CPE HG100 Lagoon TransparentCode: 3212/1 3212/2 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Fillamentum CPE HG100 Lagoon Transparent
Fillamentum CPE (co-polyester) is a high-tech material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials.
Made from modified PETG material . Additional monomer improves all properties when compared with PETG filaments.
- Guarantee of high quality printed object with good functional properties
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- Excellent impact resistance (no break)
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, no odor, low warping
- Great tensile and flexural strength
- High heat resistance
- Possibility of painting
- Safe for food contact applications
- 100% recyclable, bio-based, BPA free
- Great chemical resistance
Always use Magigoo for ideal bed adhesion! Because of the great adhesion to other materials, plastics, composites and glass, it can damage your bed without adhesive.
Highly sensitive moisture , keep in protective sachet. If the stringing occurs, re-dry the filament.
|Diameter:||1.75 mm, 2.85 mm|
|Net Weight:||0.75 kg|
|Working temperature:||255° - 275°C|
|Hot bed:||70 - 85°C|
|Diameter tolerance:||max. ± 0.05 mm|
|Length:||1,75 / 750g 254 m 2,85 / 750g 97 m|