Filament PM PEIJet 1010 Ultem - NaturCode: 5213
Product detailed description
PEIJet 1010 Ultem - natur
PEIJet 1010 Ultem (polyetherimide)
- is an Ultem-based material usually used in various fields from the automotive and electronics industry to energy or medical production
- suitable for advanced and skilled makers
- extremely heat-resistant (more than 200 ° C)
- thermal stable
- flame retardant UL94 and 5VA ratings
- extremely strong, tough and durable
- high flexural modulus
Please follow the settings and recommendations down below (also see the technical datasheet or product specifications) to avoid any damages (to the material itself, your printer or its components).
PEIJet 1010 is a material for advanced and skilled makers and rather industrial printers with specific printing options.
Nozzle: 360 ° C
Heatbed: 120 - 150 ° C
▪ Ultem is extremely susceptible to moisture and it can easily absorb water even from the air which can affect the strength of the final print. It is necessary to dry the material preferably at 120 ° C before each use (in case of doubts - the spool is able to handle the heat as well). If you dry it properly, the resulting object may be equivalent in strength to, for example, an aluminum part.
▪ For printing, it is necessary to apply special glue (eg MAGIGOO HT) to the mat, for a perfect first layer we recommend to apply the glue in three layers.
▪ It Is Necessary Also the use and the printer with a closed chamber Heated that at the least 70 ° C .
▪ After it's printed, the material shrinks as the chamber gradually cools and, due to its strength, is able to damage the pad, so be sure to move the printout away as quickly as possible.
✅ extremely heat-resistant (more than 200 ° C)
✅ strong, tough, durable and self-extinguishing
|Net Weight:||0.5 kg|
|Heatbed:||120 - 150°C|
|Tolerance:||± 0.05 mm|
|The item has been sold out…|