THERMAX™ HTS high-temp support 3D printing filamentCode: 3659
Product detailed description
Thermax™ High-Temp Support Filament
Our high-temp break-away support filament is ideal for use in dual extruder 3D printers designed to print high-temp materials. ThermaX™ HTS High-Temp Support can be used as a break-away support with the following materials:
- Ultem PEI (HERE)
- Diameter: 1.75mm, 2.85mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Color: Natural
Recommended Print Conditions: (starting points)
- Extruder Temp: 350 - 380°C (all-metal extruder)
- Bed Temp: 120-160°C
- Bed Prep: Ultem® Tape, Polyimide Tape, Lightly sanded FR4 or Perf board.
- Cooling: No cooling fan
- Print Speed: Print speeds of 30mm/s (starting point).
- Heated Enclosure: All high-temp materials print better within a heated enclosure or in a warm build environment. Enclosure temp should not exceed 185°C for our HTS to remain structurally sound as a support.
- Support Removal: This is a break-away support and is NOT soluble. The support is best removed while the part is warm. If the part cools and support removal becomes difficult, then you can heat the part in a small oven (toaster oven or similar) for 30-45 minutes; then removal will be much easier. Chamber or oven should not exceed the Tg of the model material that you are printing with.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament,
|Diameter:||Ø 1,75 mm +/- 0.05 mm|
|Extruder Temperature:||350 - 380°C (all-metal extruder)|
|Chamber temperature up to:||max. 185°C|